The Seventeenth Meeting of States Parties
The Seventeenth Meeting of States Parties (17MSP) to the Mine Ban Treaty will take place at the UN office in Geneva from 26 to 30 November 2018.
The 17MSP will be held in conference room XVIII, 1st floor, E-Building of the Palais des Nations, United Nations Office at Geneva, Avenue de la Paix 8-14, 1211 Geneva 10. It will be presided over by Afghanistan.
- The agenda for the meeting is available here.
- All official documents of the meeting will be available on the Secretariat of the Mine Ban Treaty's website and the UNODA's website.
- Download the 'Finish the Job 2025' logo
- Mine Ban Treaty status
- The Landmine Monitor website
- Maputo Action Plan (MAP) and Maputo +15 Declaration
- How states can take action to finish the job
- All ICBL campaign materials can be found in the resources section of the ICBL website.
- The Landmine Monitor 2018 report was launched on 20 November 2018. Find the report online, at http://the-monitor.org/en-gb/reports/2018/landmine-monitor-2018.aspx
Media and Communications
- For media enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, T: +41 22 920 03 20.
- ICBL Twitter: https://twitter.com/minefreeworld
ICBL Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/minefreeworld
ICBL Flickr: http://bit.ly/20rgaBN
ICBL YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UConje8PMHNFOSR_eGjI5QiA
View the side event schedule here.
- In Search of Safe Ground in the Pacific (flyer)