The 19th Meeting of States Parties to the Mine Ban Treaty took place 15-19 November 2021 in a fully virtual format.
Read the ICBL 19MSP closing statement here.
ICBL 19MSP Meeting Statements
- Opening Statements - See opening remarks by ICBL member Iraqi Alliance of Disability Organization (IADO), Moaffak Al-Khafaji (video), and by ICBL Head of Delegation Steve Goose
- Extension Request comments
- Democratic Republic of Congo (EN, FR)
- Eritrea (ext. request not provided)
- Guinea-Bissau (EN, FR)
- Mauritania (EN, FR)
- Universalization (pdf)
- Universalization (video)
- Download the Finish the Job 2025 logo
- Mine Ban Treaty status
- The Landmine Monitor website
- Oslo Action Plan
- How states can take action to finish the job
- All ICBL campaign materials can be found in the resources section of the ICBL website.
A selection of photos reflecting ICBL global member activities is included in the exhibit, "Towards a Mine Free World". The exhibit at City Hall in the Hague is organized by the Treaty Presidency to accompany the 19th Meeting of States Parties.
- The Landmine Monitor 2021 report was launched on 10 November 2021. Find the report online here.
ICBL-CMC Focal points for the 19th Meeting of State Parties
Kasia Derlicka-Rosenbauer, Policy and Government Liaison Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Marion Loddo, Monitor Editorial Manager, email@example.com
Mia Schöb, Advocacy and Campaign Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
COMMUNICATIONS AND SOCIAL MEDIA
Use these hashtags during the meetings to make sure your voice is heard
Government Twitter Handles
You can see a complete listing of government twitter handles here.
Picture resources (Flickr)
You can find illustrative pictures here from the Monitor reports as well as from the meeting proceedings once under way
● Landmine Monitor 2021
Share and like ICBL Facebook posts
Thematic videos and recorded statements will be posted on ICBL and CMC YouTube channels, you can also see, and share existing #MineFreeWorld and #StopClusterBombsNow videos
We welcome pictures or other feedback from events you are involved in or attending during the 19MSP. Please send to: email@example.com