The 20th Meeting of States Parties to the Mine Ban Treaty took place 21-25 November 2022 in Geneva, Switzerland.
ICBL joins VA Expert meeting in margins of 20MSP - You can follow here.
ICBL 20MSP Meeting Statements
- Opening statement
- Extension Request comments
Read the ICBL-CMC Statement on the ocassion of the 20MSP Closing, here.
- Download the Finish the Job 2025 logo
- Mine Ban Treaty status
- The Landmine Monitor website
- Oslo Action Plan
- How states can take action to finish the job
- All ICBL campaign materials can be found in the resources section of the ICBL website.
A selection of photos reflecting ICBL global member activities was included in the exhibit, "Towards a Mine Free World" displayed at City Hall in the Hague and organized by the Treaty Presidency to accompany the 19th Meeting of States Parties.
- The Landmine Monitor 2022 report was launched on 17 November 2022. Find the report online here.
ICBL-CMC Focal points for the 20th Meeting of State Parties
Kasia Derlicka-Rosenbauer, Policy and Government Liaison Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Marion Loddo, Monitor Editorial Manager, email@example.com
COMMUNICATIONS AND SOCIAL MEDIA
Use these hashtags during the meetings to make sure your voice is heard
We welcome pictures or other feedback from events you are involved in or attending during the 20. Please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org