Since its launch in 1992, the ICBL has been the voice of civil society in the diplomatic arena, pushing for changes in government policies and practices on addressing the suffering caused by landmines. The campaign includes national and international NGOs, as well as dedicated individuals, across many disciplines including human rights, development, refugee issues, and medical and humanitarian relief.
Our Staff Team
- Hector Guerra, Director firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kasia Derlicka-Rosenbauer, Government Liaison Manager kasia@icblcmc
- Patrick Teil, Finance Director email@example.com
- Éléa Boureux, Operations and Administration Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeff Abramson, Landmine and Cluster Munition Monitor Program Manager email@example.com
- For media enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org