The Eighteenth Meeting of States Parties
You can watch thematic sessions from the meeting here on UN Web TV.
Watch the 18MSP closing press conference here.
18MSP Presidency unofficial theme song - "I am African and I am Sudanese"
The programme of side events and links to register are available here.
ICBL Statements (pending delivery)
- Opening Statements - See interventions from ICBL Head of Delegation, Steve Goose, and Survivor Advocate and Mine Risk Educator, Luz Dary Landazury
- Extension Request comments (pending)
- Download the Finish the Job 2025 logo
- Mine Ban Treaty status
- The Landmine Monitor website
- Oslo Action Plan
- How states can take action to finish the job
- All ICBL campaign materials can be found in the resources section of the ICBL website.
- The Landmine Monitor 2020 report was launched on 12 November 2020. Find the report online here.
ICBL-CMC Focal points for the 18th Meeting of State Parties and the Second Review Conference
Jared Bloch, Communications and Network Administration Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kasia Derlicka-Rosenbauer, Policy and Government Liaison Manager, email@example.com
Marion Loddo, Monitor Editorial Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Diana Carolina Prado Mosquera, Advocacy and Campaign Manager, email@example.com
COMMUNICATIONS AND SOCIAL MEDIA
Use these hashtags during the meetings to make sure your voice is heard
Government Twitter Handles
You can see a complete listing of government twitter handles here.
Picture resources (Flickr)
You can find illustrative pictures here from the Monitor reports as well as from the meeting proceedings once under way
● Landmine Monitor 2020
Share and like ICBL Facebook posts
Thematic videos and recorded statements will be posted on ICBL and CMC YouTube channels, you can also see, and share existing #MineFreeWorld and #StopClusterBombsNow videos
Share/repost ICBL visuals including
● Campaigner portraits
● Monitor maps
Don’t forget to follow the ICBL-CMC Instagram account and repost!
We welcome pictures or other feedback from events you are involved in or attending during the 18MSP. Please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org